JUNE 8TH 11:45 AM - JUNE 10TH 12 PM
SHANTI WOLFE ISLAND RETREAT
Ascending Fear & Integrating Love
We are all evolving whether you experience this journey in a spiritually 'conscious-awake' state or 'unconscious/asleep' state. We are all divine aspects of the universe. We begin to remember that each soul enters this existence with an essential gift to assist in the evolution of our earth collective. This weekend retreat is designed to awaken your underlying intelligence through natural healing methods. Ascend dense energetic holding patterns by activating light frequencies. These 'lighter' activation techniques are stimulated through sacred practices; fundamentally through healing yoga & meditation, primal movement and healing sound therapy.
WEEKEND YOGA RETREAT INCLUDES:
2 Nights Accommodation (Shanti Yoga Retreat Center)
5 Nourishing Meals - nourishing vegetarian
Full use of facilities, sauna, canoes
- Energy clearing yoga & primal movement classes,
- Light Activation sessions,
- Ascension meditation circles & meditative walks
CONSCIOUS EVOLUTION - LIGHT ACTIVATION
WORKSHOPS STAGE 1, 2 & 3
Together we will journey through the art of healing, on a soul level...
1. Ascend past fears, physical, mental and emotional holding patterns through this healing process; First through identification, then owning and finally addressing their true purpose - assisting your evolution.
2. Explore how to shift your 'state' through clearing old toxic emotional patterns, the art of letting go, surrendering- mentally, physically and emotionally.
3. Realign to your inner light through frequency cleansing, integration of light based practices; living more mindfully, honour your innate wisdom, reconnecting to your divine nature, physical movement clearing and more
FULL USE OF FACILITIES
AWESOME COMPANY, STARRY SKIES AND CAMPFIRE SAT SUNG
YOUR SOUL GUIDES:
Helen M Slade
E-RYT200 - Intuitive Life Coach
Holographic Shift/Inter-dimensional Guide
Semi Private & Shared options for rooms
$445 private acc. $425/shared
Paid in full, no refunds - we will fully book, so reserve early!